Image Registration Techniques
Instructor: Prof. Charlene Tsai
Office: EA 314
Class meetings: Mon & Wednesday, EA104, 2:10~4:50pm
Lecture notes, homework assignments, and relevant materials will be listed in chronological order. The ppt file of lecture notes should be available prior the lecture. Please check the page frequently for updates and news. If any questions, please email me or make an appointment to see me (EA314)
|Attendance ||5% |
|6 Weekly Homework Assignments||48%|
|10-page Research Report||22% |
- 7/1: lecture01 and lecture02: Introduction and Review on Linear
- 7/1: Homework 1 (last page of lecture01.ppt) is due on 7/8.
- 7/6: lecture03: Images and
Transformations, and lecture04: First
Extra reading materials
- 7/6: Homework 2 is
due on 7/15.
- 7/8: lecture05: Feature-Base
Registration, lecture06: Software Tools.
- 7/13: lecture07:Getting started with ITK
- 7/13: Homework 3 is due on 7/22.
- 7/15: lecture09: Registration
lecture10: Registration Components.
- 7/20: lecture11: VXL, and lecture12: RGRL.
- 7/20: Homework 4 is due on 7/29.
- 7/20: Solution for Homework 2
- 7/21: reading materials: for lectures
16 and 17, for lecture
19, and for lecture 20
- 7/22: lecture13: Robust Estimation, and
lecture14: Distances and Least-Squares.
- 7/22: Materials for paper presentation on
8/10. Each presentation should be at least 20 minutes.
- 7/22: Specification for the final
project, due on 8/17.
- 7/27: Lecture 15:Data Structures and
Other RGRL Features, and lecture
16:Uncertainty-Driven Point-Based Image Registration.
- 7/27: Homework 5: Due on 8/5. Associated
data. When running CMake on vxl, you might
want to take a look at my CMakeCache.txt so
that you know which libraries to turn off to avoid unneccessary
- 7/29: Lecture 18 and Lecture 19: Initialization.
- 8/3: Lecture 20: Mutual Information.
- 8/3: Homework 6 (last one!) with
- 8/5: Lecture 21: Hierarchical
Motion Estimation, and Lecture 22 Detecting
Failure & Assessing Success.