[an error occurred while processing this directive]
(Points will be deducted for late submissions by 20% each day!)
- Proposal: April 10, 2006 2:45 P.M. in Room EA-205
- Presentation: June 12, 14, 2007 (schedule will be announced later)
- Written Report: June 12, 14, 2007 (before starting your presentation)
- Demonstration: latest by 17:00, June 25, 2007. Schedule will be announced later by TA.
- Proposal: A single page containing the following:
- Title (The Project Topic that you are working at)
- Group Members (at least 3 members and at most 5 members, include names, reg. number, etc.)
- Abstract (at most 200 words describing briefly your target system)
- Workload Distribution (who will do what?)
- Written Report:
- At least 10 pages of written report
- Cover page: title, members, workload distribution, etc.
- Contents: Abstract, Introduction or Motivation, Target System,
Program Design Architecture, Code Structure,
Implementation Details, Results, Conclusion, Future Work
- Print it out and submit BEFORE your scheduled presentation
(I want to browse the report while you are presenting!)
- Time Slot: 10 minutes maximum
- Slides: around 10
- Style: Any
- Focus on what you did and not on the details of your system
- Focus on what you learnt through the project and not on the
facts of the project
- Focus more on the program implementation part of the system
- Tell me what system programming techniques you used
- Tell me your system architecture
- Presentation Schedule Will be Announced Later
- Real-time programming
- Embedded software programming
- Device driver programming
- Network programming
- Image processing
- Video processing
- Event simulator
- Graphical user interface
- File & directory synchronization
- Database programming
- Modem programming
- Printer programming
- All slides and notes downloadable from this page are to be used only for
this course, by the students taking this course, and by the professor.
Any other use of any sort requires explicit permission from the slide author.
Click here to request permission.
Last Updated: February 25, 2007.