Computer-Aided Verification Course Tool (SGM v2.0)
- Download the above sgm2.tar.gz
files into some temporary directory such as
- Uncompress and untar as follows:
gzip -zxvf sgm2.tar.gz
(A directory called sgm2 will be
Do the same for bddmemlib.tar.gz:
gzip -zxvf bddmemlib.tar.gz
(Two directories called bddlib and
mem will be created!)
- Compile the libraries as follows
cd ../mem;make;cd ..
- Copy the two libraries to the SGM directory
cp bddlib/libbdd.a .
cp mem/libmem.a .
- Compile the executable sgm as follows
make -f makefile.sol (for Solaris OS)
make -f makefile.linux (for Linux OS)
- Voila! You have your sgm executable!!!
- Happy SGM'ing!!!
filename.s is some
input file for SGM (there are lots of those in the
- To write your OWN input file, please have a look at:
- the example files in the sgm2/examples
- the SGM USER MANUAL in:
PostScript or in
Last Updated: December 12, 2001.