[an error occurred while processing this directive]
- Paper Selection Deadline is EXTENDED to May 10, 2006!
|Paper Selection||May 10, 2006||N/A
|Paper Presentation||June 7, 2006||10%
|Extended Abstract||June 7, 2006||5%
- Paper Selection:
- Select a RECENT paper from 2000 to 2006!
Papers published before 2000 will not be allowed!
- Only CAV related papers must be selected.
- Suggested Conferences: CAV, CONCUR, ATVA, FORTE, FME, LICS, STOCS, ...
- Suggested Journals: TCS, FMSD, IEEE/ACM Transactions, ...
- Each student must select, read, and present AT LEAST one paper, you are
allowed to present more than one paper; However, you have the
same amount of time for presentation as the others.
- Paper Presentation:
- Prepare a set of 10-15 slides to present the MAIN IDEAS and
CONTRIBUTIONS of the selected papers,
- Each presentation will have at most FIFTEEN (15) minutes for talk
and Q&A. You are advised to leave at least 3 minutes from the 15
minutes for Q&A.
- Bonus points will be given to good questions and to good answers.
- Extended Abstract:
- You need to submit an EXTENDED ABSTRACT (written report)
- Length: AT MOST TWO A4 pages!
- Paper Information: full citation record of all papers presented,
- Speaker Details: your name, class, registration number, etc.
- Abstract: in YOUR OWN WORDS!!! (A copy of the paper abstract will
get you ZERO (0) points)
Paper Presentation Schedule
Paper Extended Abstract Submission Deadline
All paper extended abstracts should be submitted by
June 7, 2006 BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR PRESENTATION.
LATE REPORTS will NOT be accepted.
- All projects and notes downloadable from this page are to be used only for
this course, by the students taking this course, and by the professor.
Any other use of any sort requires explicit permission from the author.
Click here to request permission.
Last Updated: June 7, 2006.